have you ever wanted to visit an island and was wondering which one to choose? santorini island is one to opt for. have i even being there? “smiling” of course not but my mobile has being able to research and behold its beauty.
i call these island the blue stunning island. from the sunset, to the beach, beautiful hotels and its amazing views.
lets educate ourselves about the history of santorini island in Greece.
Santorini is one of the Cyclades islands in the Aegean Sea. It was devastated by a volcanic eruption in the 16th century BC, forever shaping its rugged landscape. The whitewashed, cubiform houses of its 2 principal towns, Fira and Oia, cling to cliffs above an underwater caldera (crater). They overlook the sea, small islands to the west and beaches made up of black, red and white lava pebbles.
- visit the museum: museum of prehistoric of thera
- water sport like canoeing, boat rentals etc
- oia walk: The best way to take in Santorini is to walk, and there is no better route than the one from Fira to Oia.
- beach fun: Santorini’s volcanic history has led to the formation of some of the more unique beaches in the Greek Isles, and Kamari and more
- wining and dinning: i heard they have the best of wines and dishes
it is definitely a place to visit for honey moon, family vacay, friends vacay and all type of fun. To the men that like the extra ways to propose, santorini island is definitely a place to love and seal the bond with that diamond ring.
more islands to come on my next post. comment, subscribe and share with friends.