Mallorca (Majorca) is one of Spain’s Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean. Palma, fully known as Palma de Mallorca is the capital and largest city of the autonomous community of the Balearic Islands in Spain.
What Mallorca Island is best know for
- It’s known for beach resorts,
- sheltered coves,
- limestone mountains and Roman and Moorish remains.
- capital Palma has nightlife,
- the Moorish Almudaina royal palace and 13th-century Santa María Cathedral.
- Stone-built villages include Pollença, with its art galleries and music festival,
- and hillside Fornalutx, surrounded by citrus plantations.
Es Trenc is one of Mallorca’s most famous beaches, particularly known for its rugged, wild beauty. With two kilometres (1.2 miles) of white sand and crystal-clear turquoise waters, it is no surprise that it is one of the most popular spots on the island.
Things to do in mallorca
- Visit the Mayor Plaza
Beaches in Mallorca
Platja de Can Pere Antoni
Es Traves, Port de Sóller
Caló des Màrmols
Mallorca Island is a beautiful Island..
Thank you for reading